Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my quirks

Ok, I haven't posted in a while, so here's something funish... I was tagged by Viviane to list my 6 quirks. THis is hard bc I don't really think I have any lol...

1) I have a certain way I liked the dishwasher loaded and it annoys me when Jon doesn't load it that way.

2) I have a certain way I bathe in the shower, and cannot switch it up.

3) This one is really gross just to warn you... I HATE zits and if I see one on me, I pop it immediately... and on my husband lol- He HATES that lol.

4) My hair always has to be pulled back, either 1/2 ponytail, ponytail, clips, something. i cannot stand for it to be in my face.

5) idk if this counts... but I hate it when people make comments on other people's family planning, whether it's "was that a surprise?", "Do you have a tv?", "When are you having another one?", "are you getting fixed after this?", "Are you going to have 15 kids?", etc etc etc. Especially when you don't know people's circumstances, have they been trying and not been able to get pregnant? etc.

6) hmmm.... I'm really not sure about a last one... OH!!! Goldfish. I LOVE goldfish (the crackers) but I HAVE TO eat every one by putting in my mouth, to the side, and splitting it down the center with my teeth. EVERY ONE I eat is eaten like that.

There you go E...

2 comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

That's how I eat goldfish too. :o)

Anonymous said...

That's how I eat goldfish too!! I thought I was weird - but then you girls do it too!!