Thursday, August 7, 2008

New week

This week is going a little better. This past weekend when Jon was off, we got the kitchen completely unpacked, I was able to sweep and mop, our dishwasher was replaced with a working one, etc. Having an unpacked, organized kitchen has really helped me feel better about the week.

It also has been raining, thank God! It's so much cooler! It's 59 degrees outside right now. Soooo nice :)

Jon and I decided we DESPERATELY needed a date. I don't think we've been on one since Feb, for my birthday. I have so many things I want to talk to him about, but I haven't brought them up because I know they're things we need time to talk about. Between moving and trying to unpack, Zach, and Jon's work schedule, we just haven't had time. For example, we have yet to even really talk about the fact that hey, we're having a girl. So we've asked someone to watch Zach for us this weekend. We're going to dinner, and then we might go see the Batman movie at the IMAX.

In Zach news, he's been so cute. Well, except for climbing on EVERYTHING, but he's also trying to walk. He actually took his first step yesterday! And then he did it again today and then accidentally took 2 steps at one point. He's either scared, or, it's so cute. You stand him up to get him to walk and he gets so excited about standing by himself that he claps or raises his hands like "YAY!!!" and then falls from the excitement lol. It's pretty funny. He's VERY quick. Open the fridge or the bathroom and he's there instantly to get in to it. the other day, i wasn't paying attention and found him in our bathroom, water all over the toilet seat and he had chewed on the toilet paper lol. He chews on everything! My flip flops look like we have a puppy in the house haha. He's such a cutie and a nut lol. Definitely keeps me on my toes!

1 comments:

C.L. said...

oh Z sounds SO CUTIE! I'm glad things are getting better. I miss CO so much! Hope you're doing well. Love ya girl!