So, Zach has finally figured out how to climb DOWN the stairs! You have no clue how happy this makes a very pregnant mommy who no longer has to lug the 25+lb kid down them. Yesterday, I heard him throwing something down the stairs, then a few seconds later, I noticed his voice was "lower" so I went to look. He had thrown his sippy cup down the stairs, gone to get it, and was climbing back up them. ::Ahhh...:: Amazing how the simple things in life can make one happy. He's cute on the stairs though. He KIND OF says "Down" when going down them and says "Up" when coming up them.
Because of this, he's doing a LOT more climbing. He can ALMOST get up on the couch on his own, and can completely get down on his own. He has a little tikes castle in the den, and has figured out how to climb up it, then loves to slide down and clap at the bottom. It's sooooo cute! This morning, for the first time, instead of sliding down the slide, he just decided to push himself off the side hahaha. He was fine, landed on his legs instead of his feet though. He's playing on the couch next to me as I type, squeeling and laughing. He's such a nut!
He's getting so good with walking too. Our playgroup at church started a Bible study yesterday which I'm so excited about! When I picked him up from the nursery, he walked too the stairs, climbed up all of them (basically 2 flights), then walked all the way to the parking lot, when I decided it'd be better to carry him. He tripped a few times, but stood right back up and kept going. He loves to walk.
In other news, it's 9:30am. We've been up an hour... I REALLY need to make my eggs and get him some breakfast and do SOMETHING around this house today, or maybe even sew when Zach's asleep?? I don't know... but the house is NOT up to par!
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
2 comments:
hey girl, that's amazing about Zach! Lael still isn't walking, but may be there soon. I can imagine how hard it'd be right now to be preg with a little baby, but do't worry about things like your house. I'm sure it looks amazing anyway, but my sister (who currently has 4 under 6 years) told me that when she's pregnant, she does ONE thing a day: makes dinner, does laundry, cleans a pot. Just one and that's enough. I hope that encourages you a bit! no mother can keep her place spic and span and be pregnant and have babies! And if she does, she's neglecting something or she has tons of help or something ;) I hope you're doing well. Glad to see you blogging again. love ya!
Hannah still doesn't go down the stairs herself. But then our stairs are quite steep and wooden (not carpeted) so I don't let her go up them by herself either.
Post a Comment