Thursday, September 25, 2008

Totally blessed

Well, we had a long list of things we "need" for Hannah. I went to evaluate it yesterday, and the only thing missing is a mattress and a sling! We were given her crib... then our friends gave us 4 boxes of baby clothes size 0-9months! Not to mention lots of girlie blankets, one of the shower-cap type car seat covers for the winter, and more. Then we needed a dresser. We decided to look at goodwill, thrift stores, etc, because the cheapest we could find in a store was over $100. Well, we found one at a thrift store for about $50, which was our budget, that is so cool. It's like an antique woman's dresser, which goes with our "theme"-porcelain dolls and elegance. We also bought paint this past weekend, but won't be able to paint for a while still.

In other news, Zach turns one on Sunday. HOLY COW! We're suppose to have a party for him on Sat. However, he's been sick :( He had a fever on Sunday, and has had a runny nose since. I'm trying everything possible, hoping it's better/gone by tomorrow. I don't want to have to cancel!! :( Anyway, I think Zach is finally asleep, so I'm going to take the chance to take a shower and try to clean the bathroom.

2 comments:

C.L. said...

ok, we need pics of Zach's birthday! And, I didn't realize he and Lael are EXACTLY one week apart! craziness! How are you feeling?

Blythe Owen Hunt said...

Hey, I'm obviously behind on your blog, but we have a crib mattress if you guys want it! I got it from someone at work, and it's practically brand new. Let me know! how was Z's party??