So, last Friday, I was doing laundry and our washing machine started leaking everywhere. So, I dropped a note off at the apartment office early Saturday morning. They did not come to fix it until Monday because it wasn't an emergency. On Monday, they said they had to order the part and it would take about a week. Basically, all four straps in the machine broke. So, instead of holding the tub in the machine in place, it wobbled back and forth, and so the water did not pour in to the machine, but rather down the back of it, pouring water everywhere.
So, Jon went to our friend's house yesterday to do some laundry. He gets there and the friend is finishing up his laundry when.... his machine broke! How ironic ay?
So, when Jon got home from work today, we REALLY needed clean clothes, so I took a shower and as I was getting dressed, there was a knock on the door. It was the apartment repair man, to fix the washer. WAHOO! I cheered! I also felt like it was another one of those God Encounters I had mentioned previously in the week. So he fixed the straps, told us to run a load and let him know if we had any problems. So we started a load and sure enough, it was still leaking. Jon paid attention to where the leak was and I went back and told them. He beat me to the apartment!
It was a hose, so he set off to find a new hose. Came back, and the one he had didn't fit. So he went to find ANOTHER one. Came back, and it fit! So, finally, after a week of doing no laundry, a week of using disposable diapers and surprisingly hating it, a week of wearing clothes I hadn't worn in a long time, etc. I have a working washing machine and I've never been so happy to do laundry. Besides, doing laundry is how I keep on top of the daily chores. It just all keeps me motivated, so now, well, I have a messy house to clean as well!
Lol... so after posting this... I'm about to put load 3 in the dryer. Open the washer up, and it's still full of water! Now the stupid thing isn't draining! I called Jon and he messed around underneath and got it draining again. Man, what a day with the dumb washer.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment