Today, Jon got home from work at 6am and slept until 2. Then he got up and we went to Goodwill and bought several more books for our book collection. THe entire big bookcase Jon built is PACKED with books now. It's great! Then we got some Chic-Fila :) Afterwards, we went to Walmart, and did well on getting the things we needed. We got Zach a Bumbo chair! HE LOVES to sit up, but I can't keep holding him constantly. He seems to like it so far. THen we got some Valentines decor that was 75% off, and some fabric. Jon's going to teach me how to use the sewing machine- don't laugh! Yes, my husband can use a sewing machine and I can't! Then we went to Hobby Lobby, so I could get a three shelf storage unit to store my 12x12 scrapbook paper. Then we came home, called Jon's mom because it's her birthday, cuddled for about 10 minutes, then Z woke up, and Jon left. It was a fun day. I love going "out" with my husband. :) Well, I just love being with my husband and doing anything with him.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment