Monday, February 11, 2008

Big boy

Our big boy is, well, big :) He had his 4 (4.5 really) month checkup today. He weighs 15 lbs 13 oz and is 24.25 inches. Everyone tells me he's huge for his age, but he's only in the 50th-75th percentile. His head size is in the 75th percentile. Heehee, he has a big head :) He got 3 shots and an oral vaccine today. He was soooo good. He cried of course during the shots, but immediately afterwards cuddled with me and was fine. He was screaming (like fun) /laughing by the time I had him dressed. Then he slept tons. He slept for 2 hrs, ate, then fell asleep on my chest and has been sleep for an hour and a half. He might actually be asleep for the night.

Other than that, he's going through this scream for fun and it's LOUD. He also started reaching and grabbing for things last week. He's LOVING his jumperoo and squeals and talks and, well, falls asleep in it hehee. Yesterday he rolled from his belly to his back! I put him to bed and he was crying, so went to give him his paci, and he had rolled on his back. He did it several times again til he fell asleep (baby won't sleep on his back).

I'm going home to FL in just over two weeks and I can hardly wait!!! I'm making plans to see friends, family, etc. As for me, I've been working on my photo album like crazy! I've given up tv until Easter because I watch it WAY TOO MUCH (with the exception of Sundays), and so I've been listening to books on cd while working on my albums. Lately it's been Nicolas Spark's Dear John. It's almost done, so I'll probably go to the library tomorrow and check another one out. I've done about 20 pages in my album. I gave up on trying to catch up, and decided to just do 2007, since we've been married. I"m on June, but def. not half way done, as the end of the year was crazy for us. When I'm done with this, I'll play catch up on the others and do my wedding album.

4 comments:

C.L. said...

awesome! I am amazed how Zach was with his shots! Lael screamed her way out of the dr's office and I mean SCREAMED. It was incredible. You've never heard that before!
Have so much fun in FL! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Owen cries during the shots and then once we pick him up he stops. This last time we went, Jovan came with us and wouldn't look at him while he got his shots. He said he couldn't handle it. So I had to hold his little hands and he gave me this look like, mommy, why are you letting them hurt me? It's so heartbreaking! But I tell him he needs them so he doesn't get sick. lol

Anonymous said...

Aww he's growing so fast :D

It would be really great if we could meet up while you were here in Jacksonville. Will you have Zach with you? I'd love to meet him if you do :)

Just the 5 of us said...

Can you bring your albums so I can see? If not it's ok..

BTW have you noticed that our blogs match? lol