Thursday, February 7, 2008

Enough

I had enough of my old blog, especially when they started posting ads within my posts, so I have finally converted over to blogger. Hopefully I'll be posting a little more than I have been lately.

On a different note...Jon and I have been doing this couples devotional book for about 2 weeks now and we're LOVING it. It has a story, a discussion point, an application and a prayer. Today's was talking about the author (a preacher) how he had wanted to be a better public speaker like DL Moody and one day, realized he'd been becoming better. He told his wife and she said that was great, as she'd been praying for him for that for TWO YEARS! He didn't remember, but he had asked her to pray that for him.

So, the application was to tell our spouse three things we'd like them to pray for us for and mark our calendars for 30 days away, then discuss. So we wrote all three for each on note cards and taped them to the bathroom mirror. I think it's going to be awesome. So, I thought I'd share if you're looking for a way for your spouse and you to grow closer.

0 comments: