About an hour and a half from where we live, there's a city that is BIG on casinos. They have tons. Well, we're not in to gambling, but they were having an ice festival this weekend to get people to come out and hopefully go to the casinos. So, we went to see the ice festival and ignore the casinos. It was really cool. We drove up there, snuggled Z up, ate brats and ice cream in COLD weather lol, and just had a fun time. Then we went to a museum as well that was more geared towards kids, so we took a few pics of Z in the museum.


Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
2 comments:
That looks like fun! I wish we had an ice festival here. lol Z looks adorable all bundled up!
Hi Aimee! I got the link to your blog from Jonathan's Facebook post. I knew that you were married last year but I had no idea that you were an Air Force wife or got pregnant on your honeymoon. How cool! And congrats! I'm also an AF wife now! It looks like you're doing well. Keep in touch!
-- Rachael (Hooker) Mack
Post a Comment