I've been so bad lately about posting. Life has gotten so crazy, I can't believe it. I'm 9 weeks pregnant today. WOW! Unlike with Zach, I've had some morning sickness. So, between that and keeping up with him, it's been busy. Zach is ALL OVER THE PLACE. He's not crawling yet, but he's up on all four rocking. I give him a few weeks and then I bet he'll be crawling. However, he's rolling and scooting everywhere. We have to make sure we keep the den clean now. He has so much energy and is totally full of smiles. He also does pushups, no joke. He gets up on his hands and toes and keeps his whole body in the air. We said you can telling his daddy's in the Air Force lol.
Jon's work has kept us busy. He's working 4 on, 4 off, 12 hr shifts now. He's so tired during those 4 days, and I am to as I handle Zach alone. But when he gets 4 days off, it's really nice. This past time off, we took a 17 mile dirt road down the side of mountains. It was so beautiful and the view was incredible. We're trying to do something out of the house together every 4 days off, whether it's a walk, a drive, whatever. It is really good for us, our marriage and our family.
We leave in 2.5 weeks for Chicago. The DJ from our wedding is getting married and Jon is a groomsman. We're taking a big step and leaving Zach with Jon's parents for a few nights. I'm really excited about having a few nights alone. We really need it as life has been so crazy lately. I don't think it's really sunk in for either of us yet that we're pregnant. We just keep "forgetting". I guess it's because Zach sucks up all our attention right now. The only time I really remember is when I'm not feeling well, which thankfully isnt too often. But yeah, we're actually staying outside of Chicago, and we're taking the train in one day to the city to do some sight seeing and so I can show Jon the place I worked and my other favorite places while there. It will be nice to not have to tote a baby, stroller, diaper bag, etc around the city. Well, that's about it.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
1 comments:
Wow, no Zach? Well at least you know he'll be in good hands...
Post a Comment