Ok Caitlin, since you want an update, here you go....
Umm, we just got back from IL for a wedding. We drove the whole way, so we could leave Zach with Jon's parents for a few days. It was soooo nice to have a few days with just my husband. I really needed it. He had a blast with his grandparents and aunts and uncles and they loved having him there. We took the train in to Chicago one day and I showed Jon where I use to work, saw my previous coworker, Rita, went to the John Hancock tower and watched the sun set while having a virgin strawberry daiquiri, at Gino's pizza- my favorite, Chicago deep dish, rode the train, which was Jon's first time, along with the subway/el, and the city buses. It was a lot of fun. I also took him to the Museum of Science and Industry, but we got there at 3:15 and they closed at 4! We weren't going to pay $26 for 45 min lol. Then I tried to take him to the Cathedral where I usually went to church while living there, but it was closed for renovations. I was really disappointed by those two.
So then, Jon's roommate from when we were first dating was getting married- Hank and Kelly. The wedding was very nice. I helped with a lot of the behind the scenes work, like I love to do. It was really fun and we're really happy for the two of them.
I'm 12 weeks this week, and finally have my first OB appt this week. I'm not really showing yet (unless you count the leftover fat from Zach lol) so no pics to post. I had morning sickness this time, unlike with Z, throwing up about 7 times total. Wasn't fun. But I've been feeling better, with the exception of extreme tiredness, but that's expected.
Zach is doing well. He's always happy... well, except today. I don't think he's feeling well, or else he's missing his grandparents. I'm not sure, but he's been crying a lot. He's been scooting all over and trying so hard to crawl. He's eating solids about twice a day, when I'm being good.
Jon's job is changing bases tomorrow. He's not looking forward to it at all. His job has been really bad lately, no authority, etc. and his new job, instead of 4 in an office, they'll share a huge operations room with tons of other people. The night shift is slow so he can do homework usually on night shift, but likely won't be able to with this switch. Anyway, that's about it.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah! Well done, Aimee! Thanks for the update! I love reading about what's going on. You are always an encouragement and it's cool to read how everything is since we are kind of in the same place in life. We still need some good pics of the Z Man, but I know I can look at those on Facebook. Love ya girl!!
Aww thanks Caitlin! Yeah, I don't usually post pics here because people who read this are usually on FB as well.
Post a Comment