He really is! He's so funny. He can roll from his belly to his back, but not back to belly... why? Because he's to interested in his feet! He won't leave them alone long enough to get back to his belly haha. I've also learned he's terrified of bathroom changing tables! It's so funny. When we go in to the bathrooms at church, and he sees the table. He screams and screams and screams until we walk out. It's the funniest thing! But I feel bad for him too. He also likes to lock his jaw when I try to feed him, refusing to eat at times. Pretty funny as well. He's FULL of smiles lately and EVERYTHING is so funny. Like if I'm trying to pat his back to sleep, and I say "Close your eyes" he starts laughing! Little punk! He also sits on my lap facing me, then leans forward and buries his head in my belly screaming. I told Jon I think he's trying to talk to the baby lol. He makes me so happy lol.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
2 comments:
Owen screams at those changing tables too. He hates them. He cries the whole time we are in there changing and doesn't stop until we leave.
aw I love it!
Post a Comment