It's been a month since i posted this post. I have to admit, I did not receive the reply I thought I would. The only reason I'm bringing it up is because the end of that post said "I'm interested to see the results in a month or so." The result? God is still telling me to wait. Doesn't He understand I dont do that well? I know in the Army, this is typical. But my husband is Air Force. The last time he deployed, we knew by this time when he'd be home. I find this frustrating.
But, it's not as frustrating as the fact that we've somehow gotten scammed. We've had something in a pretty small amount show up on our bank statement the past TWO YEARS. I thought it was his video game, he thought it was something I pay for online. Today we discovered, it was neither. Rather, when googled, it's something hundreds of people have complained about in a similar fashion. So for the past TWO YEARS, we've been throwing away almost a total of $300. And of course, the bank will only reimburse us for the past 60 days. I am trying not to think about it too much, but it makes me sick, sick, sick to my stomach. Tonight involved a phone call to our bank and a canceled card. Tomorrow will include lots of phone calls to companies that have that card on file. And this, like the the first thing, was not what I expected today.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment