I have, for a while now, wanted to be a better mom. Don't we all? We are never "good enough" for ourselves I think. Yesterday, I had one of those proud "I'm doing better moments".
I was in the midst of laundry, which was way overdue. I had 8 loads to tackle throughout the day. I have learned that it is impossible to fold laundry with a 1 year old and a 2 year old, so I let it all pile up, clean, in to baskets during the day, and start folding at 8pm when the kids go to bed, usually while watching some good show on tv. Yesterday, there was a basket on the floor in the living room, and wouldn't you know, it looked like so much fun to my two little kids. They both decided to start tossing all of the clothes out. I wanted to get mad, but took a moment and paused.
I realized, the living room floor was basically clean. Maybe a few Cherios that I missed from the day before, but that was it. There were no dirty clothes on the floor, so I knew that whatever they were pulling out would be clean when I decided to fold them later. So, I let them do it. Aside from that, I realized I needed another laundry basket, as all were full, and this gave me one. And I stayed cool and calm and realized what they were doing just wasn't in need of me getting mad about. This was my proud mommy moment of the day.
Oh, and I made a dinner with lots of yummy veggies and sausage, thanks to the Crockpot Lady, and when threatened with bed, Zach actually ate it. That made me feel like a good mommy too. :) This was after I let Elmo babysit the kids while I took a shower, which I am off to do again...
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment