Life has been busy, as always. We've begun to homeschool, Z in kindergarten and H in preschool. It's going much better than I ever imagined and I'm really enjoying it. We still need to figure out some kinks, but it's not bad. I'm making sure I hit the main subjects, and still want to touch on the 'extra' stuff more. My favorite comment recently is "Z, what sound does an 'e' make?" .... "Umm, the same sound as yesterday." Ok, thanks kiddo lol! He's got lots of answers like that.
We haven't been doing much bike riding, because almost immediately after we got back from our trip, Jon had to work 14 days in a row, for 14-15 hrs a day. It was exhausting, and we're so glad that time is over! However, while the girls and I went to a birthday party yesterday, hubby and Z went on a TWENTY MILE bike ride!!!
Aside from that, the other thing keeping me busy lately is I finally called and made all of our 'annual' appointments for the first time since we got here, and some others I needed. We've all got our annual physicals, are about to have dentists appointments for all, endocrinologist for my diabetes, ENT for H (She may get her tonsils removed), etc. So, yeah, those have kept me very busy and hard to have extra time. Plus, MOPS and Bible study have started back up.
Tomorrow is October in Germany. What does that mean? Octoberfest! What's it mean for us? well, ok, nothing ;-) We actually have a lot of plans, but none actually include a festival full of beer (Not saying we won't be drinking at any festivals though haha). I will be heading to a Catholic women's conference, ALONE, for 4 days. I absolutely cannot wait for some alone time, focusing on God and hearing what He has for me. This is something I have definitely need for oh... 6 years or so?? LONG overdue.
Jon will be going back to the states for several days to be the best man in his best friends' wedding. We're really excited for P and his new bride. I wish I could be there as well. P is one of the ones that introduced my husband and I, so he's very special to us. And, the other incredible part of Oct is my parents are coming!!! I cannot wait. When they come to town, we have plans for Paris and Europa Park, and hopefully several day trips.
Any way, that's a quick update. Life has been flying since we got back from our trip, but overall it's been good. Oh, and please continue to keep our family in your prayers, as we're trying to discern several things in our life right now. Thanks! And God bless all of you! :)
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment