There are several stories lately that I just have to share...
Hannah was eating a cheeseburger for lunch. I told her to put it in her mouth. Her reply "No, nose" and proceeded to shove it up her nose. We couldnt stop laughing. Then she also took the wrapper and put it on her head and said "hat".
At dinner, Zach wasn't eating. He started making silly noises, while pretending to put it in his mouth. His Uncle Drew started making train noises and told him to put the train in his mouth. Zach puts his hand up in a "stop" kind of way, and said "You no choo choo".
We were sitting on the couch, mom, me, Zach (while holding his stuffed dogs) and my brother's girlfriend. My dad yelled soemthing to their dog. Then Zach said "The dog pissed me off yesterday" We were trying not to laugh, not sure if that's what he said. So I said "What" and he said "The dog pooped on the floor in my room....(followed by) I cleaned it up with diaper wipes" (When the dog poops in the house, it gets cleaned up w/ Clorox wipes...)
Zach was in his carseat with the stuffed dog by his face, when I heard him say "Doggy getting the boogers"
Hannah came up to Abby and said "Aww honey, it's ok." The girls took a bath together and Hannah helped me wash Abby.
In the middle of a word, in the middle of a sentence, Hannah lets out a loud belch, and just continues to talk like nothing happened.
You can be great at nursing discreetly, but when your daughter gulps while it's completely silent in mass, it's not so discreet.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment