I'm just going to warn you, this post has pregnancy whining in it, so don't read if you don't want to hear whining.
I am so done with being pregnant! I'm 36 weeks now. She can come, it's fine, I'd be thrilled, honestly, even if she spent some time in NICU, I'd be ok with it. My biggest complaint is my hands! They are completely numb and tingling, ALL.THE.TIME. Simple things, like changing Zach's diapers or scrubbing dishes or opening packages or typing, are soooo difficult. Last night, I woke up in pain from them. It's like a pregnancy induced carpel tunnel. Nothing I can do...
I have other pains, like round ligament, but I'm handling that fine. I'm trying to do other things to encourage labor, walking, pineapple and eggplant, and other stuff. Hopefully it'll help real soon.
I've kind of been given an extra week. THey wanted a growth scan for 36 weeks, but I already had one scheduled for 37. When I pointed that out this week, they said that was fine. When they see the growth scan and her size, that's when they'll determine a repeat c-section or not or what. The good part about it, the growth scan is scheduled for 37weeks 5 days, so almost 38 weeks. It's also a Fri., so I don't think they'd schedule the c-section until for Monday. I also asked my doc when they want me delivered by, and she said my sugars were looking good, etc, so 38 weeks. This gives me the extra week too, as they'd been saying by 37 weeks. If she doesn't come on her own, i guess the c-section would be scheduled for 38 weeks.
Here's the other deal. My parents and sister are coming out for Thanksgiving! Wahoo! They arrive the day of that growth scan though. I soooo wish she comes before they get here. Even if I'm in the hospital a day or two while they're here, that's fine. So... I need prayers please that she'll come on her own before 11/21. The sooner, the better in my book. And wow! That's less than 2 weeks away! Scary. I'm all ready though, except for mine and zach's bags packed. And I've een nesting like crazy the past few days. My house is finally starting to look like I want it to!
Then there's Zach. I swear he knows something's about to change. HE's become a little demon at times. Like yesterday, we played back and forth between the trash and my laptop. He'd get in the trash, I'd spank his hands, it wouldn't phase him and he'd run to my laptop, and repeat. Then I discovered he'd unplugged he deep freezer a few days ago. Thankfully almost everything was still frozen, but I wasn't too happy. He has also totally thrown any thought of a schedule out the window. He's started waking up earlier, but needing 2 naps again. I dont mind the 2 naps, but ehh, 7:30 isnt fun. Oh well. Anyway, that's about it.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
1 comments:
Tag...you're it!! See my blog for details.
And by the way, I'll be praying for Hannah and that her arrival will come really soon!! So sorry about the pregnancy yuckies. Been there. No fun.
Post a Comment