Girl! I think everyone who reads this already heard, but we're having a little girl! :) We're so excited! Her name will be Hannah Elizabeth. While many people think this is a "perfect family" and "one of each" it doesn't mean we're done, unless God changes our hearts. That's becoming my pet peeve... and for the record, not that anyone reading this would say it, but... NO! We're not getting "fixed" now! Jon has been asked that TWICE in less than a week!!! I was shocked people had the guts to ask us such a question, especially when they aren't even close to us!
Anyway, that is part of our exciting news. The other part is we are moved in! Wahoo! We all love our new house, esp Zach. He has so much room to crawl and explore... and climb! We caught him half way up the baby gate on the stairs today! I guess I just better go ahead and start teaching him how to crawl up and down them. We are FAR from unpacked, but it's happening real slowly. I think this is God keeping me from over-doing it. I had one day last week where I was having Braxton Hicks contractions because I over did it, and I learned my lesson from that. Anyway, that's our big news.
Harga Sunblock Wardah 2017 terbaru
9 years ago
5 comments:
yeah! Congratulations! Il ove the name!
People are SO tactless. I can't believe it. Did their mothers never teach them manners? Anyway, I'd totally be pregnant again if I could! I'd LOVE it! So, enjoy it for me!
Take it easy and hope you're enjoying your new place! Love ya girl!
People are so stupid. You guys are young, I don't see why 2 is enough. It's nobody's business... They just have nothing better to say.
I'm still waiting for pics of the house. lol
Thanks Caitlin. :) I will enjoy it for you, and I'll be praying for you as well.
E, I actually took some pics for you this morning, but I left the cord upstairs, and well, to be honest, I ain't going back upstairs until Z wakes up haha.
Congrats! Your little girl is going to be precious! And thanks for the "blog love" over on my page, you're too sweet!
I have been asked SO many times if now because we have "one of each" we are stopping. Two children under 2 is a challenge and we might wait a couple of years for a #3 but I would like to have more!
Post a Comment